I've written up a 7 step guide to Ember.js, Ember Data, and a REST sever via Flask. Checkout the posts here:
- Serving a Static Directory With Flask
- Installing Ember.js and Setting Up an App
- Setting Up The Database For Ember.js REST
- Ember.js and Data GET
- Creating With Ember Data POST
- Updating With Ember Data and REST
It was a lot of fun to write things out step by step a little each day. Makes me realize that writing an entire book wouldn't be much harder. I'm working on packaging up the content as a PDF and maybe trying to sell it on Gumroad. I'll definitely keep most of the content available for free though.